Friday, October 26, 2012

Reasons why

Ello there ! :)
Of course I forgot to put the reason's why I'm making this list, silly me. I am making a bucket list (things I want to do before I die) Some things are just some things that sound cool to do, they interest me buuut maybe I could live without it. Some are simple little things that I would absolutely love to do before I die. Others are things that I really treasure and would like to accomplish in this journey called life. It is put in alphabetical order if you look to the right of the screen, not by interest level. I made this bucket list for an English assignment, pretty awesome assignment don'tcha think? But it also gives me an excuse and motivation to actually do somethings that I've always wanted to do :) Thank you for viewing my blog and hope to see more of my little blog :).


**edit**
so i decided ima take off the things in my list that I am not particularly in love with. Like the items i feel i can really just forget about of course ill post them here though in case ur wondering at all what they were. I just feel you have the right to know.

1 comment:

  1. Get a complete makeover for a day <---- You did that on your birthday! :D

    ReplyDelete