Monday, April 29, 2013

1000 paper cranes

There is a saying that if you folded 1000 paper cranes your wish would come true. Me being a cheesy person, would like to believe that. Although I know I can't wish for world peace or to bring back the dead I can maybe wish for other things :). I've decided to try and fold 1000 paper cranes since it seems interesting, but instead of keeping them I would give them to people. Not really to 1000 people, although that would be cool, but give away 1000 paper cranes. But I forgot I wasn't suppose to say what I wish for and accidentally told people so now I have to think of a new wish. This little charm I guess you can say is the same as making a jar full of paper stars. I think I have given about 22 since I've sadly lost count.. so I'll continue at 22. I've even started up my own mini collection of my own,... and the two I gave my cousin since she left them at my house :/ ...


No comments:

Post a Comment